- Business & Commerce
- Children’s Services
- City Agencies
- Community Organizations
- Cultural Arts & Music
- Employment Resources
- Government & Voter Resources
- Housing & Environment
- Legal Services
- Health & Safety
- Senior Services
- Sports & Athletics
- Women & Minorities
- Youth & Mentoring
- Land Use
- Press Room
- Contact Us
Health & Safety
Provides a full range of support services to all whose lives are impacted by breast and other cancers. We establish linkages with community health providers, host lectures and educational forums in the community as well as provide patient navigation, group and individual counseling and other services.
The Brain Tumor Foundation treats the whole patient by addressing their social, financial and emotional needs. BTF maintains a Board of Directors largely consisting of individuals with a personal or family connection to brain tumors and a Scientific Advisory Board comprised of international experts in neurology, neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, medical ethics, psychiatry, radiation therapy and research and development.
A not-for profit organization with a 501©(3) designation, reaches out to faith-based leaders through its HIV/AIDS educational program whose goal is to serve those leaders and their assistants.
Provides cultural access through music, dance, theatre and the visual arts, reaching out to the frail elderly, mentally and physically disabled, seriously ill children at health and social service facilities and youth in grades K – 12.
National, nonprofit consumer service organization that works to ensure access to affordable health care for older adults and people with disabilities through counseling and advocacy, educational programs and public policy initiatives.
To identify the needs and priorities of under served families who have a family member with special health care needs.
To recruit underrepresented minorities into medicine, increase medical services in historically underserved areas, and increase the availability of primary care physicians
Provides services for 3,500 blind and visually impaired persons annually.
We Create Hair & Headwear For Those Who Experience Hair Loss From A Variety Of Medical Conditions such as; Cancer, Alopecia, Discoid Lupus, Scalp Eczema, Trichotillomania & Aging
Sign up for our e-newsletter!
- Police Encounters and What To Do If You’re Stopped By The Police
- Applications for the Neighborhood Slow Zone program
- FEMA registration deadline extended for Hurricane Sandy survivors in N.Y.
- Neighborhood Revitalization NYC (NRNYC) Mold Treatment Program
- NYC Department of Small Business Services Announces Small Business Assistance Grant Program for Businesses Impacted by Hurricane Sandy
- Fiscal Year 2014 Budget – Capital and Discretionary Funding Update
- Summer 2013 Play Street Opportunity
- Citizens Committee for New York City awards grants up to $3,000
- Capital Funding for Fiscal Year 2014
- CUNY Career Path Accepting Applicants for Low / No Cost Courses
- NYC Rapid Repairs
- Request for Storm Recovery Assistance
- Tax Lien Outreach Event – Tuesday, May 7 2013
- Salsa Night in Queens on Friday June 14th
- Council Member Leroy Comrie Announces Extension Of Property Tax Assessments For Communities Affected By Superstorm Sandy
- Council Member Leroy Comrie Passes Legislation To Help Small Businesses
- NYS Minority and Women’s Business Enterprise Program Information Session for Certification