- Business & Commerce
- Children’s Services
- City Agencies
- Community Organizations
- Cultural Arts & Music
- Employment Resources
- Government & Voter Resources
- Housing & Environment
- Legal Services
- Health & Safety
- Senior Services
- Sports & Athletics
- Women & Minorities
- Youth & Mentoring
- Land Use
- Press Room
- Contact Us
Free summer experiences for children living in the five boroughs of New York City
Register your child NOW!
Since 1877, The Fresh Air Fund has been giving inner-city children the joy of a summer vacation with volunteer host families and at Fresh Air Fund camps, creating unforgettable memories and fresh possibilities.
Registration for the summer of 2012 has started!
The Fresh Air Fund provides free summer experiences for children living in the five boroughs of New York City who meet our income guidelines. Children between the ages of six and twelve are eligible for The Fresh Air Fund’s Volunteer Host Family Program (a one- or two-week visit with one of our volunteer host families). In order to attend one of our sleep-away camps, girls must be between the ages of eight and 12, and boys must be between the ages of eight and 15.
Register your child NOW!ONLINE
Clergy United for Community Empowerment
172-17 Linden Blvd. 2nd Floor St. Albans NY 11434
Tuesdays 12:00 – 5:00 pm
Thursdays 1:00 – 6:00 pm
To register you will need the following:
Copy of Child’s RECENT physical – (after 5/1/2011)
3 Emergency contact names and telephone #’s
Public Assistance information (if applicable)
Medical / Medicaid Card
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Sign up for our e-newsletter!
- Police Encounters and What To Do If You’re Stopped By The Police
- Applications for the Neighborhood Slow Zone program
- FEMA registration deadline extended for Hurricane Sandy survivors in N.Y.
- Neighborhood Revitalization NYC (NRNYC) Mold Treatment Program
- NYC Department of Small Business Services Announces Small Business Assistance Grant Program for Businesses Impacted by Hurricane Sandy
- Fiscal Year 2014 Budget – Capital and Discretionary Funding Update
- Summer 2013 Play Street Opportunity
- Citizens Committee for New York City awards grants up to $3,000
- Capital Funding for Fiscal Year 2014
- CUNY Career Path Accepting Applicants for Low / No Cost Courses
- NYC Rapid Repairs
- Request for Storm Recovery Assistance
- Tax Lien Outreach Event – Tuesday, May 7 2013
- Salsa Night in Queens on Friday June 14th
- Council Member Leroy Comrie Announces Extension Of Property Tax Assessments For Communities Affected By Superstorm Sandy
- Council Member Leroy Comrie Passes Legislation To Help Small Businesses
- NYS Minority and Women’s Business Enterprise Program Information Session for Certification